Dienstag, Mai 05, 2009 / Eingestellt von peter /

Former Toto singer Bobby Kimball says... I would like to let everyone know that my new band, named "AKA" with some of my great friends are working on a CD at the moment, getting ready for a tour of the world. The members are Tony Kaye (original keyboardist from "Yes"), Billy Sherwood (Guitar player/singer/producer with "Yes"), Jimmy Haun (Guitarist on the "Union" CD from "Yes"), and Jay Schellen on drums, also presently the drummer with "Asia-JP". The CD is coming along great, and has so many elements from Toto/Yes/and Circa in the music.

I sincerely apologize about the Italian Tour that was advertised, but didn't happen. I can assure you it was a problem with the Promoter, and not the band. I'll be announcing many dates very soon. We will be in Europe during Oct.-Nov., but our agent is working on dates for us in the USA, South America, The Far East, and hopefully somewhere near anyone who is reading this post.

It's a great band, and a lot of fun for all of us. I do hope you'll come out and join us for some familiar and non-familiar music soon. I promise you have a great time listening to this band.


TRANSATLANTIC: Well, it was bound to happen someday. Voted the best thing to happen to prog in the last decade by readers of DPRP, Transatlantic is finally back together again for a new studio album, due out later this year.

Labels: